Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's officially summer!

I'll spare you all from having to hear how bad of a blogger I have been... again. Fortunately I have good news! IT'S SUMMER! What whattttt! I moved everything out of my apartment today and back home. I've been unpacking ever since. Mel makes fun of me but I like to unpack right when I get back. I just know if I don't do it right then it will never get done! I have mixed feelings about moving out...

I'm happy because:
-I don't have to share a bathroom
-I don't have to hear the people upstairs pee, yell, laugh, jump..i mean walk..., and watch TV
-I don't have to hear my roommates obnoxiously loud TV
-I don't have to live with Mel. JUST KIDDING. I'm sad about this one :( But only three months and we'll be in our new home with Linsey! Wooooh!
-I don't have to fight for a parking spot in front of my dorm. Parking on my campus is a nightmare.

But i'm sad because:
-We had so much fun this year
-I love living with my roommates
-For the next three months I can't walk into Mel or Linseys room and hang out or talk
-I can't randomly turn on music and dance around with my roommates

But fear not. Only three months! I'm hoping this summer will go by kinda quick. Boyfriend will be in Texas and I am dreading it! (more on that to come!) Other than that I'll be working my butt off and finding time to hang out with friends in between!

What's your summer excitement?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Happy summer, Kristen!!!! :) And thank gosh you don't have to share a bathroom anymore !

Leah said...

YAY for summertime! This is a great happy/sad list- I can relate to a lot of them! :)

Kimberlee said...

High five for summer. Reading your post made me miss the days of roomates. But only a little, not enough to go back. :)

Morgan said...

Congrats on being finished with the semester! Yay! I know that exciting feeling when summer break first starts =) It's exhilarating! Have fun!

Candace said...

Yay summer!! I'm so jealous...just a couple more weeks and I'll be rejoicing too! I gotta start school up middle of July though. Boo

Katie Marie said...

Yay for summer!!

Anna said...

New follower. Long distance sucks, but I did it for a year!

I'm hosting my first giveaway. Enter if you're interested. =)