Sunday, May 15, 2011

RIP Sush

My fish die the other day :( The worst part is that I think I killed him! I brought him back from school  and I put water in his bowl then the water purifying drops and then put him in right after. I think I should have waited to put him in? I don't know! There were no directions! But, he is dead. I called boyfriend (we have "joint custody" of the fish) and he said we could get another one and this time name him Sus. Freshman year we got a free gold fish and named him Sushi, he died the next day so we got Sush, a betta fish. So we'll just keep taking off letters until we're left with S. hahah! Here's to you Sush...

Our first gold fish, Sushi
Sush when we bought him.. i mean brought him home ;)
Loving his new home
I love you too, Sush!
P.s.- this sign was made by Mel, I'm not weird, promise!
And as you're laughing at me, I'm calling myself crazy because these pictures were easy to find. Crazy fish lady? Nah! I'm just being a jokester! But I did love my fish! He even hid behind his rock to die. How sweet of him!

In other news, check me out over at Perfect Peace! Mel, my amazing roommate/best friend is off loving Jesus so I did a little guest post for her! Go check it out and show her some love while you're at it! P.s.- tomorrow is her birthday! So be sure to head over there tomorrow too and wish her a happy birthday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Shay said...

Aw, I am sorry about your fish. I don't think your crazy, it would be crazy if you stuffed it and put it on your wall or something, ha!

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I'm sorry about Sush! He looks so cute! And he had such a pretty bowl!

If it makes you feel better, I totally murdered my Beta fish. On accident of course, but it was totally my fault that he died.

I was cleaning out his bowl so I filled up a cup of water to place him in. I didn't realize that I had put HOT water inside. I quickly put him back into the cold water, and he totally spazzed out and died from shock, I guess. It was awful. I feel like such a terrible human being whenever I think about it!

Leah said...

I'm sorry about Sush! I love the clever naming of your fish though- how fun. Jake accidently killed three fish this spring too by not waiting long enough to transfer them, so I know what that's like!

Fash Boulevard said...

so sorry to hear about this. super great post though. thrilled I stumbled upon your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com