Now image me saying that in the scar face voice. Hahah, sometimes I get a little silly. As Mel likes to say "I think you're funny all the time, but sometimes you're reallllly funny." Yeah, this probably wasn't one of those times. Anyway! I don't have much to write about today and these little guys have been infesting the campus. They're hanging from every tree. Each time I walk to campus I always have to check to make sure there isn't one stuck to me! Mel and I were doing homework outside one day and they kept falling our way so I took some pictures! Sorry I'm in the same pose! I was just trying to get him at the right time! Enjoy!
p.s.- It's kinda like playing Where's Waldo! Hope you can find him ;)
Love these little guys but they can be a pain!
5 comments:
That's so cute! Thanks for your comment on my post! And I do have an etsy shop and have sold a few things from it! I just havent updated it in forever!
Aw! So cute!!
Too cute! hehe. I love that it's finally warm enough to do things like homework outside, because even that is more bearable when done in the sunshine!:P
Is it bad that it makes me {{{shudder}}} to see the little thing crawling on your hand. I'm such a wiennie when it comes to bugs. :)
Post a Comment