A. Age: 19
C. Chore you hate: Laundry? I really don't mind chores.. I'm a clean freak!
D. Dogs: Only my brother's doberman. She's the sweetest dog ever!
![]() |
| Samantha as a little baby puppy! |
F. Favorite Color: Pink.. duh!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. Or white gold. Although gold looks pretty good with my skin color
H. Height: 5' 3"
I. Instruments you play: I played the Clarinet for 6 years. 3rd grade-8th grade!
J. Job Title: Student during the school year, nanny and camp counselor during the summer!
K. Kids: Melissa. Just kidding, some day I'll have two :)
![]() |
| The lovely roommate! |
M. Man in your life: Best boyfriend in the whole world!
N. Nicknames: Koko, Krissy, K
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: None, knock on wood.
P. Pet Peeve: Oh gosh. Too many to list
Q. Quote from a Movie: "IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!" ...does that work? I'm not a big movie buff
R. Right or Left-handed: Right
S. Siblings: Older sister and brother
T. Time you wake up: 10 on M/W, 8:30 on T/TH and varies on the weekend
U. Underwear: Uh? Yes, I am wearing them?
V. Vegetables you dislike: Asparagus. My dad used to tell us it would make our pee smell good if we ate it. Lies.
W. What makes you run late?: The computer. I've been so bad about being on time this semester!
X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: The roommates like my rice and beans... and cookie cake
![]() |
| Made this for Madison's birthday freshman year. He's been mine ever since ;) |
I hope everyone is having a lovely St. Patty's day and didn't get pinched! Check out Melissa's "spotlight" on her photo shoot with boyfriend and I! She's such a great photographer! (Especially when you have to deal with someone as goofy as boyfriend!)





2 comments:
I love your photo shoot pictures! so cute :)
Love this post- I am with you on E - my boy and I send each other good morning texts too and his just makes me smile. I don't know what I'd do without it- I mean him! hehe. :) Also, I so wanna live in North Carolina someday, jealous, haha! And the pictures of you and your guy are so so cute! :)
Post a Comment