That's right, ladies! I'm off for the next two weeks! I'll miss you all so much! This weekend I'm off to visit boyfriend for a few days and then I'm on my way to CT with Mel for an extended weekend(and other events) with her extended family! 12 hour car ride here we come! We're already planning the fattening food we will be indulging on! Smart pop, snickers, cheetos, puppy chow. Yeah. Let's just say I'm gonna need to work out hard core when I get back!
Anyway, I'm SUPER excited about going to see boyfriend! Yes, normal, I know, but this trip is extra special! It's the last time I will see boyfriend for a while. Although we go to school together and we're close during the school year, our home towns are 2 hours apart from each other. So yes, we're used to "long distance". But we're also used to being able to drive a short 2 hours and see each other every other weekend. (Plus, as I mentioned in my last post boyfriend lives at the beach so it's a perfect getaway!) That's not why this is a special visit, though. Boyfriend got an internship in Texas this summer. Go ahead, feel sorry for me. Haha, just kidding! But if you're wondering... that's a 22 hour drive from NC! :( I am SO excited for him, though! This is an amazing opportunity and I know it will open so many doors for him! With that being said, I'm still super depressed about it. I've been trying to come up with ways to occupy my time and show him I love him while he's away. So far I've thought of working all the time, sending him a care package, skyping(I don't know what I would do without skype), and writing love letters. Now this is where you all come in. I could really use some advice on other things to do and how to not get mad at the little things because I miss him so much! I know some of you are expert long distance lovers so help a girl out!
 |
| My goofball |
 |
| My surfer boy |
 |
| My "gift from God" |
I really appreciate all the support you guys give to me and to all the other bloggers out there. The blog world is such a great place :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and next two weeks!
5 comments:
OH man! Long distance is hard, but it can be really fun too. Definitely do packages-they are great especially as surprises! Luckily these days Skype exists so that should help too!
I hope you had a great weekend with your boy- mine went much to fast and we're already counting down the days til we see each other again! One thing that's kinda dorky, but fun to do while you're apart is watch the same tv show or movie and then skype or text or call after it to talk about it! Jake and I watched House together all semester long and we just continued that when we moved apart for the summer, which was very fun! :)
Yay for being off! Enjoy your free time!
How have I missed all of your latest posts. Must have unsubscribed accidently. I'm off to resubsribe.
Enjoy your time off.
enjoy your extended vaca!
cute blog. LOVE the name of it too - i'm your newest follower.
cheers!
cailen
www.cailenascher.blogspot.com
Post a Comment