This weekend boyfriend and I headed off to his home in Wilmington because the weather was going to be amazing. It was supposed to be in the 80s and sunny all weekend.
| I was looking forward to this! |
![]() |
| This is made out of glass bottles! So cool! |
We check the forecast and were looking forward to some sun again today. Wanna guess how the weather is? Nasty. Boyfriend can't complain though. He's off to catch some killer waves. He check the waves this morning and freaked out! He and his dad headed down so I hope he caught some good ones! I wish the weather was warmer/ I had brought a book so I could have gone and watched but I didn't so I'm wrapped up on the couch blogging! Overall, we had a great weekend together with his family and the two of us. I love his family so I'm really glad we got to come hang out here. We're off to school in a few hours :(
I have a challenge for you guys! Boyfriend was sitting with me while I was reading blog and saw some of the neat things people call their significant others as "code names" on their blogs. He asked what he was called. Uh? Boyfriend? Well... this is too boring for him. So he asked for a new name. Here's the challenge: I need a new name to call boyfriend in my blog! Are you up to it?
![]() |
| My goofball! |
He's a surfer
He loves cars and working on them
He's very much into technology and is good at everything and anything related to it
He loves me :)
He's kinda a little kid
He's the sweetest boy I've ever met
Happy Sunday! I'm ready to hear your ideas!

p.s.- I can see blue sky!! YAY!


5 comments:
I have no new boyfriend names, but I love your dress! Sometimes I call my boyfriend "manfriend" to make him feel more mature haha. But then I also call him "baby bear"... so there goes that plan.
haha when I was trying to think of a name for Tay I realized no one really has any creative names. It's usually Mr. (last name) or some abbreviation of their first name. you could call him madman :D hahaha i'm a dork.
You should do a name combination for yours and his like all the famous couples do lol
That glass bottled gazebo is so beautiful!!!!! Sounds like a fun weekend (despite the subpar weather-Meh!).
Sounds like you had a fun weekend, way to make the best of it despite the weather!
I am awful at nicknames - Jake is always coming up with clever ones for me and all I call him is the generic ones like dear, so I will be no help, but good luck with coming up with one! :)
Post a Comment