Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I can see the light...

...at the end of the semester! It's so close! Well, not as close as I wish it were! 4.5 weeks left of actual work and then exams! The work load is somewhat starting to work its way down. Wooh! I have three group projects due next week. ughhh. I like working with people and being around them but I don't like group projects. I'm the type of person who likes to get things done a week before it's due to keep my stress level down. I like to get things done on my own time. I guess you could say I'm a control freak. Okay.. I am a control freak. But...that's not really how it works with group projects. Fortunately this semester I've had pretty good partners and it all seems to be working out in my favor! sweeeet! The story isn't the same for boyfriend. He's struggling in his classes and it sucks! He's a computer engineer major so his classes are ridiculous! He hasnt been doing so hot in Chem which he NEEDS to pass so tonight I'm starting a tutoring type thing with him. I'm going to set aside an hour or so of my time every night and I'm going to have him teach me Chemistry. It'll go straight over my head but hey, it's worth a shot.

While he's thinking about this..
ew.
I'll be thinking about this!

Yum :) 

Wish us luck! (More luck to him!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Calamity Lace said...

Chem.....ewww scary! Goooooooood luck!!! I know you can do it!

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Haha- I definitely prefer that second periodic table!!

And chemistry is awful!!! Ugh, so many awful and boring memories of that from high school. You're such an awesome girlfriend to help him out with his class! :)

And hooray for the end of the semester being near!

Leah said...

Yay for the approaching end of semester - I am looking forward to mine being over too! I also completely understand your feelings about group projects- I am the same way. Control freaks unite! haha.

My boyfriend and all my closest guy friends are all different types of engineers - so I certainly can understand where your guy is coming from- yikes! How sweet of you to help him study - I hope it goes well! :)

PS. LOVE the second periodic table!