Friday, February 18, 2011

Two Awards!

I recieved an award a while back from the lovely Melissa but never got around to posting it/passing it along. Then today I received another award from the awesome Leah! Thanks girls! I will post one today and one tomorrow!

First award:

The rules are to write 5 facts about yourself but since everyone is getting creative I'm going to post 5 groups of people I love!


Family- Of course! They're the one group of people who will love you no matter what. As I've gotten older I've grown so much closer to my family and I cherish them every day.

Roommates/Best friends- These girls are literally the best friends I've ever had. We all met through our scholarship freshman year of college and I don't know what I would do without them. We've had our ups and downs but through it all, we've stuck together. I love you, ladies!

Boyfriend- Kind of an obvious! He's my best friend. We've been together one year and 5 months(on the 24th) and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. He's amazing.

Sped girls- These are the girls in my double major cohort. We all met this year and we have all of our classes together. It's been really fun being able to walk into your classes with a group of girls you know. It makes going to class a lot easier! Plus, they're all really cool people. P.S- notice I didn't get the "wear shorts memo" :p

IV group- InterVarsity(IV) is the worship group I go to most Wednesday nights. I love just coming together to worship with so many different people. I'm not really close to any of these people but it's nice to have a group of people who all have the same beliefs.

Now I pass this award to:
Iron and Sunshine
Leggings Love
An Ordinary Fairytale
Moments with Mere
The CP

Now off to enjoy this wonderful day! I just got back from run/walking on the greenway with boyfriend and now we're gonna go find somewhere to fish! Hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Jamie Walker said...

You're a sweetheart thank you!!! You and your boyfriend are super cute together.

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Thanks for passing the award along, Kristen! :) It's so neat that you're so close to the other people in your major! That's really cool!

Jillian said...

Thank you so much! I loved reading about your different groups of friends/family :)

Chelsea Finn said...

Aw, this is great that you have so many different groups to rely on and be around. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Thanks for the award girl! :) How funny that we each awarded each other on the same day without even knowing it - great minds think alike! I'm working on my post right now, it should be up soon!

How lucky to have such great groups of people to be around! :)