![]() |
| I can't believe I don't have a picture of my actual car! |
and they hurt so bad! and you know what came next... I got a splinter! Ouch! Usually I just toughen up and pull it out but this one was deep! Since I was home I figured I would take advantage of it and called my daddy to come help! He tried to get it out but couldn't see so he goes and puts one of these babies on-
I'm not joking. He really owns one. I laughed. After all of that... the splinter is still in me. It was too deep and hurt too bad so I'm hoping it will come out on its own! I remember this one time I had a terrible splinter that got infected. My mom had to use a needle to get it out. It was gross and it hurt. I was not a happy camper! Sorry I'm so boring lately, guys. I promise I'll get some inspiration soon!



3 comments:
Beautiful car! I want one like that :)
Put some peroxide on it. It will help it fester to the surface.
haha That's awesome he has one of those :) I hope you feel better I HATE those!
Post a Comment