Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Best Friends & Boyfriends

Isn't it the greatest thing in the world when your best friends like your boyfriend and your boyfriend likes your best friends?! I think so!

In fact, my best friends Melissa (and usually Linsey) always ends up hearing all the surprises that boyfriend has in store for me for holidays and anniversaries and such so instead of only one person knowing the surprise...they both know! It's terrible! (but totally cute at the same time!) I remember in high school that it was always one or the other but not this time around! It's both!

I worked pretttty hard/still do to split my time between my besties, boyfriend, and all of us together. All in all, I couldn't have done it without their support and understanding. So here's to you, best friends and boyfriend. I love you so much and don't know what I would do without you guys in my life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, that's cute that you think I like Madison!

hahah just kidding. I love you both, but mostly I love you both togetherrrr :)

Brooke T said...

That's so great!!! It really does make everything better :) and I know I need to come up and see everyone soon !

linsey grae said...

usually linsey? how about FOREVER Linsey? kay, sounds good! i love youu!