Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beautiful day!

Yesterday I did 5 groups of people I like for my first award and today I'm going to do my 7 facts! A lot of them I thought up while on my "hike" with boyfriend today!

1. I'm a celiac! My number one go-to random fact! This means I'm allergic to Wheat, Rye, Oats, and Barley. I was diagnosed when I was 2 years old after a year of being extremely sick. It doesn't get to me that much because I've had it so long, I have amazingly supportive family, friends, and boyfriend, and it's becoming more popular!

2. I've wanted to be a teacher since I was in first grade! My first grade teacher was my inspiration and I hope to inspire a child, like her.

3. I am terrible at directions. Ask anyone. (Especially boyfriend!) I kept trying to lead us on different paths today! Haha! Good thing he's good with directions!

4. I love being outdoors! If you haven't noticed I've persuaded boyfriend to go outside with me two days in a row. Beach, mountains, and everything in between! I'm not a huge fan of the bugs and nasty living things but I can deal with them!

5. I have a ton of pet peeves! I don't mean to be picky, I just grew up in a house where everything was very particular. The toilet paper roll being upside down or unrolled to the floor, the shower curtain not being closed after a shower, kitchen spills not being cleaned, slamming doors, loud tvs...the list could go on! I've tried really hard in college to not let them get to me!

6. I'm a compulsive ease dropper. Yup, I'm nosey. I just can't help it! If I can hear other people talking.. I will listen. Even if someone is talking to me. It's bad. Boyfriend gets mad a lot because he'll be talking to me but other people are talking too and I listen to them instead of him. Haha!

7. I have the best friends in the world!




Anyone else have a hard time coming up with things about themselves?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like number 7. And let's find a pretty field so I can take pictures of you like that one.

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I have so many pet peeves, too! I can totally relate on that one! lol I also try not to let them irk me too much!

Leah said...

What a great list of facts! :) I so agree on #3- I have the worst sense of direction too (only so does my boyfriend - we're quite the pair! :p)